2024 Odyssey Conference: Call for Poster Abstracts
Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for the 2024 Odyssey Conference: Educating the Acute and Critical Care Nurse being held March 5, 2024. Authors must register for the conference to present their poster presentations. Deadline for submission is January 22, 2024. Notifications regarding acceptance of submitted abstracts will be emailed by February 5, 2024.
Who Should Submit an Abstract
We invite researchers and clinicians at all levels to submit abstracts on improving patient experience and clinician satisfaction, better outcomes in population health, and cost reduction.
- Poster presentation
What to Submit
Abstracts should include the headings listed below, and abstract content is limited to 400 words.
- Purpose: (Include PICO components in the statement)
- Background (Why this project is important to disseminate)
- Conclusions and implications for practice (Summarize how the findings will be used in practice.)
- References (APA format)
Review and Judging Process
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Selection Committee and evaluated based on:
- Purpose of the project
- Description of the project
- Implications for nursing practice