2024 Pathways to Knowledge: Nursing Education Conference - Call for Poster Abstracts
Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for the 2024 Pathways to Knowledge: Nursing Education Conference being held April 19, 2024. Authors must register for the conference to present their poster presentations. Deadline for submission is March 8, 2024. Notifications regarding acceptance of submitted abstracts will be emailed by March 19, 2024.
Who Should Submit an Abstract
We invite researchers and clinicians at all levels to submit abstracts on nursing professional development and education, improvement projects with positive outcomes, lessons learned and return on investment.
- Poster presentation
What to Submit
Abstracts should include the headings listed below, and please keep abstract content as concise as possible.
- Purpose: (Include PICO components in the statement)
- Background (Why this project is important to disseminate)
- Conclusions and implications for practice (Summarize how the findings will be used in practice.)
- References (APA format)
Review and Judging Process
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Selection Committee and evaluated based on:
- Purpose of the project
- Description of the project
- Implications for nursing practice